Yesterday we posted our 100th CincyStateofBeing post. We've been at this since November, and it's been a blast. Our favorite aspect of CSOB has been meeting inspirational individuals, fostering new connections, and watching this kick-ass community unite and grow. Thanks for following along with us. To celebrate, we rounded up our top five liked, followed, and read posts.
What do you think so far? What do you want to see more of? What are you loving? Let us know!
1. Less Shoes, More Plants: Corben Bone with FC Cincinnati
This guy loves Cincinnati, and it's obvious that Cincinnatians love him right back. Coming in as our top read article is FCC star Corben Bone. Read it again here.
2. Current State: Incorporating Intermittent Fasting Into Your Daily Routine
EVERYONE wanted to know more about intermittent fasting. We got DMs, emails, and comments about this eating pattern. Read about the benefits here.
3. Pure Barre Tuck Explained by "Best of the West" Jess Collins
Apparently, CSOB followers had as much confusion about the tuck as we did. The majority of you clicked through our email subscription to see this video of our pal Jess explaining the move. Read more about Jess here.
4. There's no shame in this snack game. Christy White has Whirlybird soaring to new heights.
There is always a bag of Whirlybird on our counters. It is so good. Readers agreed. If you haven't heard of this local gem, read more here.
5. A Love Letter to Nick Melnyk: CycleStar at CYCLEBAR
It's been 6 months since we penned our love letter to Nick, and our love has only intensified. It's not a shock that this article topped our charts on blog post reads and Insta likes. Have you taken his class? Learn more here.